Welcome to Ligo Haibun Challenge.
We have two topics this week. You may choose either of them for your haibun.
“If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.” Said Maya Angelou
It is always the simple that produces the marvellous – Amelia Barr
Hope is a waking dream – Aristotle
The rules below:
- the haiku/collection of haiku related to the text to close. The haiku should be as authentic as possible, with therefore no syllable count, no capitals or full stop, all ideally making 220 word max.
- Wear the Ligo badge to the right with pride on your blog! And pin the Circle of Appreciation to your blog if you haibun is selected as a honourable mention!
- Prizes are given on special occasions
The special mentions for the previous week’s Ligo Haibun Challenge are as follows:
- Anelephant: A terminally ill patient lives in his make-believe world; of what he wants to see and hear. And a heart-warming haiku in the end.
- Sunshine: Liquor shatters happiness in a family. A realistic haibun.
- The other special mention to be announced shortly